Monday, June 1, 2009

Walgreens 5/31 - Bayer Contour

I was excited about my great coupon find I wanted to run out and make sure everything worked before I posted. Here is what I got: 
2 transactions and 2 stores but I will put it all together:

Soleil Razors $4.99 used $3/1 in the 5/17 SS = $1.99 got back $1 RR Final Price $0.99

Soleil Razors $4.99 used $3/1 in the 5/17 SS = $1.99 got back $1 RR Final Price $0.99

Ecotrin Asprin 45 count $2.00 used $2/1 from HERE or $2.50/1 off HERE  the one that is $2.50 will need to be adjusted down and some of the cashiers don't know how to do that. (good luck) got back $2 RR Final Price $FREE

Ecotrin Asprin 45 count $2.00 used $2/1 from HERE or $2.50/1 off HERE got back $2 RR Final Price $FREE

Ecotrin Asprin 45 count $2.00 used $2/1 from HERE or $2.50/1 off HERE got back $2 RR Final Price $FREE

Ecotrin Asprin 45 count $2.00 used $2/1 from HERE or $2.50/1 off HERE got back $2 RR Final Price $FREE
Here is where the awesome coupon find comes in!!

Bayer Contour Meter or Breeze 2 Meter $10.00 used **Free Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Meter coupon found in the Spring Issue of Diabetes and You Magazine Spanish Edition. This Magazine is FREE and found in the Pharmacy. Got back $10 RR Final Cost $FREE  + $10 Money Maker
and there is also a rebate on the box. I don't know if that'll work though.

Bayer Contour Meter or Breeze 2 Meter $10.00 used **Free Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Meter coupon Got back $10 RR Final Cost $FREE  + $10 Money Maker

Bayer Contour Meter or Breeze 2 Meter $10.00 used **Free Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Meter coupon Got back $10 RR Final Cost $FREE  + $10 Money Maker

Bayer Contour Meter or Breeze 2 Meter $10.00 used **Free Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Meter coupon Got back $10 RR Final Cost $FREE + $10 Money Maker

Coupon looks like this: 


I spent $1.98 OOP and got back $44.00 in RR! 

**This just in Kimberly just let me know that what the coupon says is: 

The coupon actually says you get a free Contour or Breeze 2 meter WHEN YOU PURCHASE one box of Contour Test Strips 50 or 100 ct or Breeze 2 10 Test Discs 50 or 100 count. It was also in the English version so you got lucky. I think I would let everyone know that.I got all excited and ran out to the store to find them but then I realized it is with the purchase.

OOPS!!!!  BUT I think there was a coupon for those too! I will look if not  I will go and return those with the RR tonight! 

Stay tuned for more Walgreens finds! Thanks for reading you can have my posts emailed to you by signing up to my feedburner on the top right hand side of my blog.

 

2 comments:

Tricia @ 5 Little Monkeys said...

Thanks for posting about the meters! I usually just ignore the meter sales since we can't use them, but I'll donate them and make money!! YAY!! Heading out now.

Kimberly said...

The coupon actually says you get a free Contour or Breeze 2 meter WHEN YOU PURCHASE one box of Contour Test Strips 50 or 100 ct or Breeze 2 10 Test Discs 50 or 100 count. It was also in the English version so you got lucky. I think I would let everyone know that.I got all excited and ran out to the store to find them but then I realized it is with the purchase.